10/2 Warrant Officer Lane, Hobsonville Low maintenance in a superb locationTweet
- 822890-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /RENTAL APPRAISAL/
- 822890-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionBeautiful, spacious, bright and stylish apartment just a few steps to the coastal walkway and a short stroll to the thriving Catalina Bay hub with a selection of restaurants, bars, cafes, the farmers market and the ferry building.
With a quality modern build and a clever north facing and open plan design with ventilation, you can be assured your home will be sunny, warm, safe, dry and energy efficient. The owners have already bought and this has to be sold!
This apartment has a very generous sized study being used as the second bedroom plus it has it's own carpark with access through Warrant Officer Lane or Jack Seabrook Road
It is also zoned for Hobsonville Point Primary and Hobsonville Point Secondary Schools.
Call me now to arrange your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ron Zhu
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron is passionate about his career in real estate and is highly motivated to offer you the best possible service. Always approachable, he enjoys the long hours he spends achieving wonderful results.
As much as Ron enjoys the buzz his gets from helping people get on with their lives
He living in the Northcote Birkenhead area for eight years, Ron is familiar and in love with the properties and people in the area.
Ron has 12 years experience in managing and been an owner of franchise food business, he understands the importance of putting customers first and what it takes to make his customers feel like royalty. With clear communication, a polite and positive tone, Ron’s clients always feel ease when they deal with him.
Outside of his real estate career Ron enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
Ron’s ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin means that any cultural or language barriers can be minimized.
If you want an honest and efficient salesperson then call Ron today!
Contact Lulu Ma
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed REAA 2008
My name is Lulu and I have been living in New Zealand for almost 15 years. Over that time I studied, and then began working as an Operational Manager for a furniture company before beginning my career in real estate.
I am and easygoing person and love the relational side to real estate. My clients often mention my trustworthy nature, and I always hope to develop that trust by being approachable and honest - looking after the sale or purchase of a property holds great responsibility! I know the value of a home to my clients, and take great care in looking after them and their asset.
I am self-driven, work efficiently, and I've been told I'm a good communicator. Being fluent in three languages helps! I speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese, and I can also speak a little Japanese and Korean too. Speaking this variety of languages is of great value in networking across different communities to help clients buy or sell their property.
If you're looking for an energetic and honest agent to work with you, please do get in touch.