83 Stanaway Street, Hillcrest Something really special - a treasured family homeTweet
- 823208-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionFull of treasured family memories with plenty of scope to add your own flair , this wonderful retreat offers big land, a big house and big views all set on a gently sloping parcel of prime Mixed Housing Suburban land (1248m2), and will attract interest from families looking to create their own retreat from this crazy world! Add an inground pool, trampoline, build that tree hut and create a magical playground for your children.
The main living level - which enjoys an abundance of natural light - boasts generous living areas, including a formal lounge off the open plan dining/living and kitchen areas which are well positioned to the urban/water outlook. Extensive decking enhances the wonderful liveability of this generous family home. Further accommodation is provided by four double bedrooms which are complemented by three bathrooms, including an ensuite off the master. The lower level internal layout is set up for a potential Home and Granny situation, or extended family/homestays or work from home.
The location - right in the heart of the Willow Park School zone - makes this the perfect spot for families who place the utmost importance on education, whilst the easy access to shops and public transport make this a highly sought after location.
If you're looking for that wonderful family home with room for a pool - and have a mind to landbank for the future with this magnificent 1248m2 ROW near level section - this is the home for you!! Our owner has bought and this property must be SOLD. Call now to learn more about this intriguing proposition!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.