2/12 Eulogy Place, Randwick Park Polished & Looking SharpTweet
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Procedure for pre-auction offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionAn exceptional styling has transformed this 3-bedroom home into a first home buyer's dream!
Situated on the edges of the city with an advantaged positioning nearby Auckland Botanic Gardens, the shopping, dining and entertainment of Manukau City Centre, Manurewa Train Station, and motorways too; this hot spot boasts a balanced variety of conveniences.
Bright as day, the tasteful interiors highlight style and modern ease. On offer is a new contemporised kitchen, open plan living, and a flexible rumpus area providing extra room to use creatively. The porch off the central living is baked in sun, and there is plenty of grassy space outdoors to use up; that includes the garden shed! Each bedroom is freshly carpeted and entails built-in robes, and are all cared for by the spotless bathroom.
Year-round comfort is a given with a heat pump, and a carport is a handy addition. As a clever starter or even an effortless portfolio addition, this shining home is one to act quickly upon!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gloria Zeng
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Gloria is an experienced and professional salesperson who works hard to achieve the best results for her clients.
She first started in the industry in 2003 from a background in teaching and accounting. Gloria gained many beneficial skills in her previous careers and has developed a high standard of business ethics, which is an asset to her real estate career. Her integrity and professionalism is highly regarded by many of her clients and can give you, as a vendor, peace of mind.
Gloria is also an excellent price negotiator and communicator. “Her skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese ensure communication across a wide community base.” The mixture of knowledge and great enthusiasm enables her to effectively bring the best service and the best outcome to your property.
She loves to help others. Helping your real estate needs is her passion, call her now for a second to none service!