46A Eskdale Road, Birkdale SUPERB HOME AND SEPARATE INCOMETweet
- 831351-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /RENTAL APPRAISAL/
- 831351-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionDevelop or demolish this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus a 2 bedroom 20 year old trendy designer minor dwelling unit situated on a level 721m2 corner site with wastewater and stormwater connections all on-site.
These are all on one title but have the potential to subdivide, renovate, or simply redevelop the whole site as a project.
Lots of options here to explore in this great location. Our very realistic vendors may offer a long settlement for any potential buyers.
Be first for this rare opportunity!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tim Roskruge
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Tim Roskruge can offer you the competitive edge needed to achieve the optimum price for your home in today’s Real Estate market.
With more than 28 years experience selling in the North Shore and Auckland City Tim has an intimate knowledge of Birkenhead, Hillcrest, Northcote and surrounding areas.
Tim’s in depth knowledge of property and law with proven negotiating skills have earnt him a reputation of professionalism, integrity and resourcefulness.
Tim Roskruge is a specialist in the sales and marketing of family homes and apartments.
Well respected in the industry, Tim understands the stress and pressure that clients experience when involved in selling your home and aim to make the process as simple and hassle free as possible.
Tim believes the clients needs take top priority when working tirelessly to ensure a sale.
“For proven experience and optimum results, list your home with Tim Roskruge”
Contact Lynda Roskruge
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Experience is one thing, passion is another and Lynda brings plenty of both to her sales role, working alongside her husband Tim Roskruge. Lynda has over 30 years experience in the real estate industry, working in both the rental and
sales aspects of the business. This gives her clear expertise, strong negotiation skills and a real focus on her clients.
Lynda has never lost her enjoyment of helping people find the right solution as simply as possible. Her clients say she is efficient and honest - "she's a straight-up, no nonsense woman, and I felt as if she genuinely had the best
interest of all parties in her sights." Another said, "I trust Lynda implicitly and she is now my official 'Go To' real estate agent."
So, whether you are looking for a residential property or a solid investment Lynda has the deep property knowledge and a thorough, professional approach in all her dealings. She is an agent you know you can rely on - so get in touch.