1/11 Roanoke Way, Albany Invest In Your Future!Tweet
- 832203-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionEnjoy a life of privilege and comfort in this beautiful home that caters to the whole family! With a floor area of approximately 135m2; and constructed of reliable brick, get ready to enjoy the good life!
Set on a single level, the modern kitchen flows seamlessly to the dining and lounge area, flooded with natural light. The indoor living is extended seamlessly outside through the sliding doors in the lounge. The 3 bedrooms are all generous sized, and the master has an ensuite for added family convenience. A double car garage is great for the cars plus plenty of storage room.
The location is exceptional for supporting your children's future - Albany Primary schools is right behind you, and Kristin School is within walking distance. A park is directly across the street as well! Albany Junior is just around the corner, as is North Shore Golf Club. North Harbour Shopping is a short drive away, and you're also close to Constellation Drive, and the motorway. A short walk takes you to Albany Hwy for cafes, restaurants and public transport links.
Whether you're looking for convenient living for your family, or interested in expanding your rental portfolio, be sure to contact Ron today to secure this fabulous opportunity!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ron Zhu
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron is passionate about his career in real estate and is highly motivated to offer you the best possible service. Always approachable, he enjoys the long hours he spends achieving wonderful results.
As much as Ron enjoys the buzz his gets from helping people get on with their lives
He living in the Northcote Birkenhead area for eight years, Ron is familiar and in love with the properties and people in the area.
Ron has 12 years experience in managing and been an owner of franchise food business, he understands the importance of putting customers first and what it takes to make his customers feel like royalty. With clear communication, a polite and positive tone, Ron’s clients always feel ease when they deal with him.
Outside of his real estate career Ron enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
Ron’s ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin means that any cultural or language barriers can be minimized.
If you want an honest and efficient salesperson then call Ron today!