5/83 Ruskin Street, Addington, Christchurch Renovated and Ready on RuskinTweet
- Disclosures - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- EQC Sign Off - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- Insurance Certificate - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- LLUR - 5:83 Ruskin Street.png
- Rates - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 5:83 Ruskin Street FULL.pdf
- Scope of Works - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- TC CAT - 5:83 Ruskin Street.png
- Title - 5:83 Ruskin Street.pdf
- /Deadline Documents/
- Guide to buying by Deadline Sale.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDEADLINE: 12PM, 31 MAY 2022 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Perfectly positioned down a quiet street sits a rear, private unit, ideal if it's your first HOME, your downsizing or looking for city fringe living, this is a HOME that you don’t want to miss!
Offering two large bedrooms, with an open plan kitchen, living and dining, this absolute sun trap of a HOME is one that you can move into and immediately enjoy! It also provides you the opportunity to add value and your personal touches in the years to come.
The single garage is perfectly positioned to gain another off street parking space - potential tenants or flatmates will be drawn to Ruskin Street.
With the hustle and bustle of town only minutes away from your front door, you could not pick a better location to offer you a lifestyle full of convenience.
Don't miss out and call Kurt from HOME Christchurch today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.