86 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley A Slice Of Heathcote HistoryTweet
- 86 Bridle Path Rd Particulars and Conditions.pdf
- Auction Information & Forms v2.pdf
- Complaints & Dispute Resolution Procedures.pdf
- EQC Information updated.pdf
- Electrical Report.pdf
- LIM - 86 Bridle Path Road.pdf
- LLUR Property Statement.pdf
- Proposed Title & Land Covenant.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThe early settlers had the choice of the best sites - this is one of them.
Perfectly positioned for sun and shelter in an established setting on 2274m2(not subdivisible - covenants apply). This great family home has been tightly held for 30 years.
You have a choice of 4 bedrooms, or 3 plus study, with a separate lounge at the front of the house and open-plan living at the rear. Featuring a spacious farmhouse style kitchen/dining/living room great for family gatherings, with a log fire and French doors flowing to a northwest facing garden and expansive lawn. Ideal for kids' cricket, football and family activities or a big vegetable garden for a sustainable lifestyle.
Warm & insulated, reroofed, replumbed and substantially repiled. 3 bay farm implement shed/3 car garaging, plus off street parking.
Create your own memories here for your family's future.
Auction On Site 12pm Saturday 12th December 2020 (unless sold Prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jan Edlin
Prier Manson Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
I began my Real Estate career in 1984 and have been successfully selling Real Estate in all areas of Christchurch during that time.
Whilst I live and work in Heathcote, Redcliffs, Mt Pleasant/Sumner area my client base is vast and extends to all areas of the city.
Being consistently a top achiever with a professional attitude and excellent negotiating skills, I have many satisfied and loyal clients. Your property is in good hands with an experienced professional.
In my precious leisure time I enjoy reading, gardening, walking, and spending time with my family.
I'm a supporter of local communities.