89 Apsley Drive Abundance & Appeal on ApsleyTweet
- /District Plan - 89 Apsley Drive/
- District Plan - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /EQC - 89 Apsley Drive/
- EQC - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /Floor Levels - 89 Apsley Drive/
- Floor Levels - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement/
- Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- /LIM - 89 Apsley Drive/
- LIM - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /LLUR - 89 Apsley Drive/
- LLUR - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /Property Search - 89 Apsley Drive/
- Property Search - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /Rates - 89 Apsley Drive/
- Rates - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
- /Title - 89 Apsley Drive/
- Title - 89 Apsley Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionHere it is, the one you have been waiting for! A unique and rare opportunity!
The first time on the market, this immaculate family home stands as a true testament to how adored and nurtured it has been by our vendors for the last 33 years. Many memories have been made here and many more await a new owner who will love it as much as they have.
Sitting on a 645m2 section, this 4 bedroom home(master with ensuite & walk-in-wardrobe) captures the very best of all day sun and the central terrace area is an ideal spot when it comes to Summer barbecues, entertaining or relaxing in the tranquil garden with a drink in hand. Rest assured, green fingers will enjoy the serenity of a well established & manicured garden.
A spacious living room provides an elegant and warm location that can be closed off from the rest of the house and has seamless indoor and outdoor flow with north facing windows allowing the sun to soak in while overlooking the terrace. Double glazing and a well positioned heat pump will keep you comfortable no matter the season.
Open plan kitchen and dining allows all the room required for relaxed and easy living and was designed with functionality in mind.
Enjoy the many local amenities at your fingertips with easy access to transport options, Avonhead Mall, local cafes and eateries. Zoned for Merrin School, Burnside High School, St Thomas of Canterbury College and just a short distance from the University of Canterbury.
To be sold by auction 30th September 2021 (not selling prior)
Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines are indicative only. We actively encourage you to complete your own research and seek independent legal and/or technical advice.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having achieved over $45 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2020 - Premier Performer
2019 - Premier Performer
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer