91 Major Hornbrook Road, Mt PleasantTweet
- C LIM Report - 91 Major Hornbrook Rd.pdf
- D State Insurance Policy - 91 Major Hornbrook Road.pdf
- E State Insurance Claim DCCHH1820562 - Leak in ceiling.pdf
- F CCC Rates.pdf
- G Land Zoning - NA Port Hills and Banks Peninsula.pdf
- H CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- I LLUR - No records found.pdf
- /1 Sale Documentation/
- 001 PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- 003 Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- 004 Purchaser Consent Form.pdf
- 006 Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 007 REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /2 Title Information/
- 100 Title CB31A-47.pdf
- 101 Title Instrument 104302.pdf
- 102 Title Instrument 155927.pdf
- 103 Title Instrument 733550.4.pdf
- 104 Title Instrument 733550.7.pdf
- 105 Title Instrument 937515.1.pdf
- /3 Code Compliance, Building and Resource Consent Information/
- 200 BCN-2014-7284 Code Compliance for Dwelling Alterations and Additions incl full reclad.pdf
- 201 BCN-2014-7284 Consent Plans for Dwelling Alterations and Additions incl full reclad.pdf
- 202 BCN-2014-7284 Specification for Dwelling Alterations and Additions incl full reclad.pdf
- 203 BCN-2014-7284 Supporting Consent Documents for Dwelling Alterations and Additions incl full reclad.pdf
- 204 RMA92024045 Resource Consent Application.pdf
- 205 RMA92024045 Resource Consent Decision.pdf
- 206 CON97004545 Dwelling Alteration and Ensuite Addition Code Compliance and Documentation.pdf
- /4 EQC Documentation/
- 300 EQC CLM-2011-036064 Scope and completion documentation.pdf
- 301 EQC CLM-2016-013460 Scope of Works and Settlement Letter.pdf
- 302 Constructure Structural Engineering Report - 91 Major Hornbrook Road Nov 2017.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact The Standevens-Paula and Simon Standeven
Ray White Ferrymead
Licensed REAA 2008
Gained Premiere sales achievement for Ray White 2014-2017
Three words to describe Paula and Simon Standeven are Energy, Enthusiasm and Expertise!
With over 10 years experience and consistently achieving among the top sales in their office they believe in treating people the way they would like to be treated. Providing options, guidance and keeping their clients fully informed throughout the entire process is crucial.
They like to treat each and every home as their own pet project from beginning to end, and with the power of two they have the ability to provide unparalleled service and give each home homeowner the ultimate care they deserve.
If you are looking for two hard working, friendly and down to earth professionals, look no further than Paula and Simon Standeven. They are extremely flexible in their approach as they understand that no two clients are the same. They have a proven track record in achieving great results consistently and are often exceeding their clients expectations. Their service level over the years has earned many accolades, none more important than their clients respect and referral business.