50 Rue Lavaud Mortgagee Akaroa OpportunityTweet
- 50 Rue Lavaud map.pdf
- 50 Rue Lavaud.pdf
- LIM70233844 - Report.pdf
- Welcome to A4 Flyer.pdf
Property DescriptionTo be able to purchase an historic Heritage New Zealand category 2 listed Akaroa building in a prime main street location is a very rare opportunity, combine that with one offering 2 street frontages, large garage, private courtyard garden, approx. 100 metres from the beach with commercial zoning makes for an opportunity not to be wasted. With a variety of use on offer from residential or home and income, commercial , landbank or develop the choices are endless. Run for many years as a successful and iconic backpacker lodge as well as residential flats and retail shop. Now currently a private and shared room hostel. As a mortgagee auction sale, it is being sold ;as is where ist; however it has undergone some renovations in the past 2 years including a new roof. This property must be SOLD and represents a stunning opportunity to come into the Akaroa market .
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Nobbs
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
I’ve been involved in real estate in the Banks Peninsula area since 1987. In that time it’s fair to say I’ve experienced everything the market has to offer – booms and busts, financial crises, varying trends and even a major natural disaster in the region! The ability to adapt and evolve to meet the demands of both the ever changing market, and the needs of my clients, has ensured I’ve generated results for them in all these environments. A fully-qualified member of the Associate Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ), my time spent as a franchise owner provided me with a unique insight in to virtually every aspect of the industry; not only working with buyers and sellers but also holiday home letting. This experience and drawing on my unrelenting passion for this spectacular part of the country enables me to help people make their real estate dreams a reality! For an obligation-free chat please don’t hesitate to contact me!