92C Governors Bay Road Wake Up To This View!Tweet
- Easements - 92C Governors Bay Road.pdf
- /Geotech Report/
- Geotech Report - 92C Governors Bay Road.pdf
- Rates - 92C Governors Bay Road.pdf
- Title - 92C Governors Bay Road.pdf
- /Topographical Survey/
- Topographical Survey - 92C Governors Bay Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWith fantastic views of Quail Island, framed by the harbour, this gently sloping section is your blank canvas to create the home you've always wanted with a view you've only dreamt of.
At approximately 700m2, the section shares its surroundings with enviable, architecturally designed houses and awaits a family to turn it into a home.
When a family sized section in a sought after location is what you desire then you need to act fast to secure your piece of paradise before someone else does!
Geo-tech report and contour plan available.
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer