67 Rue Balguerie Bliss on BalguerieTweet
- Aerial map.pdf
- Auction Agreement4.pdf
- LIM70237211 - Report - 67 Rue Balguerie.pdf
- Welcome To.pdf
- insurance doc.pdf
Property DescriptionSubstantial 3 bedroom permanent material home with 2 living rooms that flow out onto expansive decking and entertaining area. Tastefully decorated and presented in neat condition, sited on a large corner, flat and easy access section it offers plenty of room for the family to play and pets to roam. The Balguerie Stream flows down a bush clad boundary offering a peaceful and pleasant outlook. Add in an easy walk down to the main street , a single garage with rumpus room plus generous parking and you have the ideal holiday or permanent home. Vendors have purchased and sale is required ! Do not miss this one .
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alan Nobbs
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
I’ve been involved in real estate in the Banks Peninsula area since 1987. In that time it’s fair to say I’ve experienced everything the market has to offer – booms and busts, financial crises, varying trends and even a major natural disaster in the region! The ability to adapt and evolve to meet the demands of both the ever changing market, and the needs of my clients, has ensured I’ve generated results for them in all these environments. A fully-qualified member of the Associate Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ), my time spent as a franchise owner provided me with a unique insight in to virtually every aspect of the industry; not only working with buyers and sellers but also holiday home letting. This experience and drawing on my unrelenting passion for this spectacular part of the country enables me to help people make their real estate dreams a reality! For an obligation-free chat please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Contact Giles Simons
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Having specialised in the Akaroa and Banks Peninsula region since 1990, there simply is no other agent with the wealth of local knowledge and the intimate understanding of the market conditions affecting that area than Giles Simons.
One of New Zealand’s most beautiful and pristine locations, Akaroa attracts buyers from around New Zealand and across the globe, and Giles, with his ability to interact with a broad range of people, is adept at dealing with them all.
Property is an industry where market conditions change frequently, trends come and go, and the tools and resources available to agents adapt and move forward rapidly. The one constant you can look for in an agent amongst all this change is honesty and integrity – something Giles Simons has in abundance. His ability to interact and create meaningful relationships with his clients is reflected in the huge amount of repeat and referral business he attracts, testament to the results he achieves and the service he delivers.
Always eager to go the extra mile for his clients, Giles is able to offer advice on anything from subdivision and building consents to property investment and holiday home management, and shares his knowledge openly and willingly.
If you’re looking at buying or selling in the Akaroa / Banks Peninsula area, there simply is no-one better to help you through the process than Giles Simons.