98 Fisher Ave, Beckenham As Is Where Is - EQC to be AssignedTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- Approved Auction Agreement - 98 Fisher Ave.pdf
- B. LIM Report.pdf
- C. Insurance Policy.jpeg
- D. EQC Information 2010 Claim.pdf
- E. EQC Information 2012 Claim.pdf
- F. Driveway Repair Information.pdf
- G. Drainage Information.pdf
- H. Land Zone.pdf
- I. Rates Information.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
- J. School Zones.pdf
- K. Boundary Map 96 Fisher Ave.pdf
- L. Boundary Map 98 Fisher Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a unique opportunity. Our vendors have long held this property in sought after, leafy, Fishers Avenue, in the lovely Beckenham loop.
Offered for sale for the first time since 1985 - this property is being sold on an As Is, basis due to remedial work that is still required. EQC repairs were completed and signed off by Fletcher Construction and the claim will be assigned to the new purchaser. The property is currently insured and no pay out has been received by the vendors. On offer Is a two bedroom 1920s bungalow in original condition.
This is a deceased estate and make no mistake - our owners are not testing the market - meaning you can pursue with confidence. The question for you is - do you renovate and modernise, do you develop the site, or do you build a beautiful new home?! All great options! Education requirements are also well catered for with Thorrington Primary, Beckenham primary and Cashmere High; all nearby. Given the paucity of As Is; homes in this fabulous location, this is an opportunity not to miss.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.