9 Inverness Lane, Redcliffs Live Your Summertime Dream in ParadiseTweet
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- EchelonHome Policy2016.pdf
- Final Engineers report - PS4.pdf
- Insurance details .pdf
- LIM report.pdf
- Property & EQ Assessment:Report.pdf
- Title CB27A_247.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brian Shin
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REA 2008
Welcome to Brian Shin Residential, a one-stop shop for all real estate needs. Buying, selling, or investing in Brian Shin Residential is highly achievable with the help of experienced Brian Shin, who lends a unique perspective in the home buying and selling process. Brian’s background in marketing/management degree, excellent customer service, a sense of locality makes for a winning combination in helping homebuyers and sellers alike achieve their real estate goals.
"Managing is simple, get it done by the due date."
"When you think too much, then it's too late."
"Communicate clearly and concisely."
"Be polite and respectful"