9 O'Rourke Place (Lot 17), Casebrook Premium Casebrook Development!Tweet
- Covenants 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- Geotech Report 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- LLUR Report - 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- Rates 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
- Title 9 O'Rourke Place - Property File.pdf
Property Description- Premium Casebrook Development!
- Flat, rectangular, west-facing section in the highly-regarded Regents Park Close community.
- Fencing installed.
- Beautiful development next to established neighbourhoods and reserves.
- Site-specific Geotech report available.
- Close to Styx Mill Conservation Reserve and just minutes to the CBD and the airport.
- Builder available to discuss costs and designs.
- One of the last sections, don't wait!
- Call me for a list of the other sections available.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Steve Landis
Next Step Realty Ltd
422 Innes Road, Marihau, Christchurch
Strong communication, integrity, professionalism, negotiating talent and a long track record are well documented qualities people look for when choosing a real estate salesperson. With Steve you will see all of these fundamental skills and values. With over 15 years of real estate experience Steve is focused on the details that will bring clients value and achieve their goals. Impactful photography, carefully edited ads, extensive online and print campaigns are all important elements to his quality-focused style. The personal touch and consistent communication he brings to the relationship are just as meaningful.
There is a reason why Steve’s marketing skills are so well honed. Prior to his real estate career Steve held positions in marketing for The Walt Disney Company; a NASDAQ listed financial services company; and a national US marketing agency. He has consulted for some of the best-known financial services firms in the world like Citibank, American Express and Barclays Bank in England. With those experiences he learned not only how to successfully market products and services, but how to work with and achieve the goals of clients with high expectations.
Steve brings a host of skills, experiences and a solid real estate track record to his client relationships. You can be confident that your goals will be achieved and your experience will be outstanding.