19 Brodie Street, Ilam Potential HereTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- EQC Information.pdf
- Insurance schedule.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionIn a sought-after location and in need of TLC renovation work, it is not for the fainthearted but for those who are looking for an opportunity.
Constructed of brick and tile, with three bedrooms, one bathroom; the bones are great, but décor is tired. In excellent proximity to local shops, walking distance to Ilam New World and proximity to the Bush Inn Centre. Be bold, be brave and reap the rewards as this all adds up to a fabulous property in a superb part of Ilam on TC1 land.
With firm instructions from our owners to sell, this represents an excellent opportunity for entry level buying.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.