4 Jadewynn Place, Halswell Sunny 3 Bedroom Home plus Self Contained FlatTweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- State Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionIn the same family for 40 wonderful years, this spacious family home is close to Halswell School and minutes from local shops and cafes this property gives the feeling of home and community, within a quiet neighbourhood, but not too far from all the local amenities.
Adjoined by the garage is a three-bedroom family home plus an entirely independent one bedroom fully self-contained studio/sleepout (flat); perfect for guests, extended family or as income potential by way of tenants or Airbnb
The kitchen and spacious dining/family room are open plan and the separate sunny living room opens to the sheltered patio.
Robustly built in concrete block and weather board with, this 1970's home offers a total of four good size double bedrooms, two-bathroom, separate shower room and two separate toilets. Double internal access garage plus lots of off street parking.
Look beyond some of the original fittings and décor to the mouth-watering potential on offer - roll up your sleeves and create further value by renovating or add to your investment portfolio. Now that's a great opportunity if ever I saw one.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.