30 Esperance Street, St Albans Prepare to be Amazed!Tweet
- AML and relating information.pdf
- Council paper for additon and alteration to dwelling.pdf
- EQC - CLM.2011.030924.pdf
- Electrical reports.pdf
- Gas Certificate.pdf
- Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Lisa & Alister Profile.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Title Map.pdf
Property DescriptionWhen the owners of this stunning home designed the changes to their property, the vision was clear; they wanted a quality and contemporary home, which allowed effortless living and entertaining
A meticulous renovation has transformed this classic 1950's home which has been refurbished to the highest standard and seamlessly exhibits a light, bright and modern feel.
Two spacious living areas, opening on two sides of the house onto sheltered sunny decks through wide bifold doors giving a seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
A designer kitchen, featuring induction hob, double oven, two dishwashers, scullery with its own sink and many other features. The home chef in you is well catered for.
Three bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and the master offering a walk-in robe/dressing room and a very smart, tiled ensuite.
All the hard work has been done over the tenure of the owners in which they have insulated, re-wired, re-plumbed, double glazed and re-roofed; the new owner can move straight on in and relish it all! Add to this the provision of three heat pumps to make the home a cosy haven in winter.
Fully fenced with a lovely mature front garden whilst the back lawn provides an excellent area where you can keep an eye on the children at play while you are working in the kitchen.
Our owners are transferring overseas so it is time for them to say farewell to their happy home.
Don't delay your inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.