16 Althorp Place, Avonhead, Christchurch Althorp Has It All!Tweet
- /16 Althorp Place EQC Information/
- EQC Info- Propertyfiles.pdf
- /16 Althorp Place LIM and Title/
- LIM & Title- Propertyfiles.pdf
- /16 Althorp Place Property Inspection/Building Report/
- Property Inspection- Propertyfiles.pdf
- /Auction Information & Brochure/
- Additional Info- Propertyfiles.pdf
- /Sale and Purchase Agreement (Contract)/
Property DescriptionSunny, spacious, excellent location – look no further!
This immaculate 90’s family home offers you a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area, a separate formal lounge, 2 bathrooms , 4 substantial sized bedrooms with the Master containing an ensuite and walk-in-robe opening out to a beautiful sheltered garden.
16 Althorp Place is situated in a highly sought after, peaceful neighbourhood, along with school zoning for Merrin St Primary and Burnside High. With Avonhead Mall, restaurants, cafes and parks close by, this prime location couldn’t be more ideal.
With great indoor/outdoor flow, this home is perfectly positioned to capture the all day sun. Constructed of brick cladding and aluminum joinery giving you minimal maintenance. Fit for a family with plenty of room to entertain.
After nearly 3 decades in this beautiful family home, it is now time for my Vendor to downsize, giving the opportunity for the new owner to add their own touch, while enjoying all this home has to offer.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.