20 Sandringham Place Christchurch THE BRADY BUNCH!Tweet
- 20 Sandringham Place Sale and Purchase Agrement.pdf
- 20 Sandringham Place TITLE.pdf
- CLM_2011_116689 - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT - OIA.pdf
- CLM_2011_116689 - COMET-A SCOPE OF WORKS - OIA.pdf
Property DescriptionThink circa 1960's, both the TV series and this property will take you back there. You can see why our current owners were drawn to this fabulous home as it offered tons of space for their blended family.
A large family home on approx. 819m2 which provides so many living options, lovers of open plan living and entertaining will be in their element here.
Those 1960's features of exposed internal brick and 'quirky' features still exist, and offer heaps of scope to enhance or renovate.
A spacious kitchen, dining and lounge with an expansive games-room that could be a 3rd living area, office, or partitioned to create further accommodation. 4 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on both levels will accommodate a variety of age groups.
Outside, the deck, patio and in-ground pool are all bathed in sun and offer a perfect platform for outdoor entertaining.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and in Burnside High zone, this is a superb opportunity to secure a home that is so affordable in a sought after location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nicky Brownlee
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Drawing on her own experiences buying and selling numerous properties, Nicky’s real strength lies in her ability to genuinely empathise with her clients. Having been on both sides of the equation, Nicky knows that what people really value in their Real Estate agent is commitment, communication and honesty. Using this philosophy to build rapport not only with her clients, but also with potential purchasers, Nicky has experienced far reaching success in all aspects of the local market, and including dealing with exclusive, high end properties.
Married with two daughters and living locally in Avonhead, family life has given Nicky a fresh perspective on life. “At the end of the day, if I am able to simplify the process for someone, make it an easier, more enjoyable experience for them, and achieve the results they were looking for, I’ve done my job”.
Nicky sets high standards for herself, and gains huge satisfaction from seeing the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or achieving the goals set out by her sellers. Her energy, work ethic and passion for the industry are almost boundless, and it’s these attributes that make Nicky Brownlee one of the most respected Real Estate agents in Christchurch.