67 Garden Road THE PERFECT LAND-ING, AS IS WHERE ISTweet
- 67.1 Garden Road Auction Brochure.pdf
- 67.2 Garden Road Auction LIM Report.pdf
- 67.3 Garden Road Auction Title.pdf
- 67.4 Garden Road Auction Contract.pdf
- 67.5 Garden Road Auction Reports & Info.pdf
Property DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to design and build their new home in heartland Fendalton - 1011m2 highly sought after parcel of land in the prestigious address of Garden Road!
There is currently a large character home with swimming pool, the owner has taken an insurance pay-out, leaving an enviable and desirable opportunity on this piece of TC2 land.
Under pinning your investment in this location is a no brainer! Design and build your dream home or so many other opportunities with this fabulous offering.
Superbly located within walking distance to Merivale Mall, Mona Vale, Hagley Park and cafes. Desirable school zones include CGHS, CBHS, Heaton Intermediate and Elmwood Primary.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nicky Brownlee
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Drawing on her own experiences buying and selling numerous properties, Nicky’s real strength lies in her ability to genuinely empathise with her clients. Having been on both sides of the equation, Nicky knows that what people really value in their Real Estate agent is commitment, communication and honesty. Using this philosophy to build rapport not only with her clients, but also with potential purchasers, Nicky has experienced far reaching success in all aspects of the local market, and including dealing with exclusive, high end properties.
Married with two daughters and living locally in Avonhead, family life has given Nicky a fresh perspective on life. “At the end of the day, if I am able to simplify the process for someone, make it an easier, more enjoyable experience for them, and achieve the results they were looking for, I’ve done my job”.
Nicky sets high standards for herself, and gains huge satisfaction from seeing the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or achieving the goals set out by her sellers. Her energy, work ethic and passion for the industry are almost boundless, and it’s these attributes that make Nicky Brownlee one of the most respected Real Estate agents in Christchurch.