36 Napier Drive, Wigram Aussie Bound, Opportunity Found!Tweet
- 36 Napier Drive Auction Pack.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Profile Pages - Lin Ma.pdf
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
Property DescriptionOur owners have loved living here but now residing in Australia, we believe this stunning single level contemporary home represents a great opportunity for a new family.
Situated next to a private reserve, the lightweight concrete cladding system & 10 Years Master Builder Guarantee gives you both style and peace of mind. Sunny open plan living and dining area encompasses a thoughtfully positioned modern kitchen with stone benchtop and good sized walk-in pantry will make you feel involved & right at home. Four generous double bedrooms, master with ensuite, tiled shower & walk-in wardrobe. Additional study nook is a great idea for using as home business or home reading corner. With double glazing, two heat pumps, underfloor heating in bathrooms, wall heater in hallway and a northerly aspect the home is cosy and warm year-round. A sheltered outdoor patio - a real suntrap - ideal for entertaining leads directly off the lounge. Brilliant double garage with plenty of off-street parking. With alarm installed, the security of this property is further ensured.
Situated near the park, conveniently close to the The Landing shopping complex and zoned for Wigram Primary School we see this having wide appeal. You'll be proud to own this superb modern home. Don't miss the opportunity to make it yours.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!