2 Staines Street, Bishopdale Post Earthquake Build in "Zone"Tweet
- /Auction Agreement/
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry Into Contract.pdf
- /Auction Guide/
- Aside Agreement - Variation to Terms & Conditions.pdf
- Authority to Bid Telephone Form.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Buying at Auction.pdf
- Grenadier Auction Guide.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
- /Other Information/
- /Property Information/
- Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- Floor Plan.pdf
- Insurance Schedule.pdf
- Master Build 10 Year Standard Guarantee.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
Property DescriptionAll your needs are here:
- Formal entrance;
- Separate lounge;
- Open plan kitchen/dining with attached living;
- Spacious kitchen with huge pantry with separate laundry ;
- 4 large bedrooms, master ensuite with walk in wardrobe;
- Large family bathroom with shower and bath and a separate toilet;
- Standalone double garage;
- Great indoor/outdoor flow to a private and secure garden;
- Alongside the double glazed windows, this home will be kept warm or cool with the heatpump and the modern brick exterior ensures low maintenance;
If the above does't impress you, then the following will....
* Close proximity to Bishopdale Mall and Jellie Park Recreation and Sport Centre;
* School zones: Burnside High School, Papanui High School and Isleworth School;
* Built by Orange Homes in 2016 with 10 Year Master Builder Guarantee
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa Wong
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
If, as they say, a face can launch a thousand ships, then Lisa Wong’s infectious smile could sell a thousand houses and, indeed, she has been involved with many, many successful real estate transactions in her 15 year real estate career.
Armed with an effervescent, intoxicating personality and coming from the background of teaching and mass media, it is not surprising that Lisa has such excellent interpersonal skills. This is reflected in the strong reputation she has earned in the industry and the mutual respect she enjoys among the people working with her.
International investors and immigrants form a vital group of buyers in the New Zealand housing market – something Lisa is acutely aware of. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Lisa is passionate about promoting Christchurch and, incredibly comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life and from different ethnic backgrounds, knows how to make the buying/selling process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
Achieving consistent results in real estate, requires unwavering commitment. Lisa genuinely cares about her client’s needs and prides herself on having their best interests at heart.