47 Mariposa Crescent, Aidanfield Aussie Bound - Ample Space Found!Tweet
- 47 Mariposa Crescent - Ecan.pdf
- 47 Mariposa Crescent-Title.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 47 Mariposa Crescent, Aidanfield.pdf
- Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- Insurance details - 47 Mariposa Crest.pdf
- LIM Report - 47 Mariposa Crest.pdf
- Profile Pages - Lin Ma.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 47 Mariposa Crescent.pdf
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
Property DescriptionQuality and value will be found in this stunning, 2012 built family home located in this highly desirable Aidanfield subdivision. Occupying a generous 822 sqm landscaped section, this immaculate highly spec'd 327 sqm home provides so many spaces to relax and unwind.Designed and built by reputable Chartered Professional Structural Engineer Joshua Wong for his own residence, home office and gym.
This house has the following features:
- The contemporary kitchen with top-end appliances and big walk in pantry.
- Spacious living areas are perfect for family entertaining with 2 beautiful skylights.
- An additional enormous rumpus room/office offers many choices. E.g. Home office, home gym, or turn it to a self-contained living space for visitors or parents.
- 5 good sized double bedrooms master bedroom with walk in robe and luxurious en suite.
- 2 beautifully tiled bathrooms, 3 toilets for added convenience.
- Well-designed landscaping with Central Otago Schist stone garden bed, and Kwila deck areas create excellent indoor-outdoor flow.
- Semi-automatic irrigation systems.
- Veggie garden & big garden shed.
- The Mariposa Reserve and Mariposa Park is just a few steps away.
Extra amazing features make this home stand out from the rest:
- HRV Heat Recovery Ventilations with 3 fans and 8 outlets with summer option.
- Alarm system has 2 separate divisions, rumpus/office and main house.
- Hard wired professional CCTV system that allows you to monitor your home externally and internally by using your smart phone.
- Soundproof batt between master bedroom and the room next to it, rumpus/office and the lounge.
- Solar system; 4 heat pumps.
- Loft at the attic of the garage.
It's a quick drive into the Central City and close to parks, schools and public transport, with our owners now residing in Australia, this much-loved home is for definite sale.
Our vendor's realistic, even generous price expectations ensure you should act now, as interest is invariably high in this sought-after location! Viewing is sure to impress.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lin Ma
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Over the past 20 years Lin has enjoyed a hugely successful career in real estate, regularly ranking amongst Harcourts’ top performing agents city-wide.
Energetic, driven and focused, she’s pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to property, with her highly-developed negotiation skills helping her thrive in both buoyant markets and in more challenging times. Being a Chinese speaker doesn’t mean she only works with the Asian market. But being bi-lingual does mean she’s able to connect with an incredibly wide range of buyers; an advantage that invariably reaps rewards for the clients she represents.
Of course, she’s got all the qualifications you would expect, including her Salespersons Certificate and a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer. But if there’s one thing that really reflects her ability it’s the high volume of repeat business she attracts – something Lin attributes to her frank, honest approach and her capacity to connect and communicate with people from all walks of life.
If you’d like to work alongside a real estate professional who constantly provides impeccable service and consistently achieves exceptional results, then call Lin today.
Remember, it costs nothing more to partner with one of the industry’s best!