6 Bevington Street, Avonhead Best Buy In Bevington!Tweet
- 6 Bevington auction brought forward.jpg
- 6.1 Bevington Street Auction Brochure.pdf
- 6.2 Bevington Street Auction Title.pdf
- 6.3 Bevington Street Auction LIM Report.pdf
- 6.4 Bevington Street Auction Contract.pdf
- 6.5 Bevington Street Auction Building Report.pdf
- 6.6 Bevington Street Auction Insurance & EQC.pdf
- 6.7 Bevington Street Auction Rental Assessment.pdf
- 6.8 Bevington Street - Additional Clause to contract.pdf
Property DescriptionAfter decades residing in this permanent material home, our lovely owner has now made the decision to downsize and move up North. We present to the market what we feel is a 'good honest home'. Red brick, mostly original, well maintained, and in an excellent location.
A haven, this delightfully presented home offers a serene, green, established garden with the back boundary bordering the park.
Positioned on a full size section of TC1 land, the section features extensive gardens that will really appeal to those with 'green thumbs' or those just wanting a true established section.
A solid build from the 60's and some updating over the years, this home offers good living spaces and generous bedrooms, ripe for further enhancing as the bones are excellent.
The double external garage with off street parking will give good storage options.
Close to essentials and quality schools, this home will appeal to first home buyers or young families looking to buy in a great location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nicky Brownlee
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Drawing on her own experiences buying and selling numerous properties, Nicky’s real strength lies in her ability to genuinely empathise with her clients. Having been on both sides of the equation, Nicky knows that what people really value in their Real Estate agent is commitment, communication and honesty. Using this philosophy to build rapport not only with her clients, but also with potential purchasers, Nicky has experienced far reaching success in all aspects of the local market, and including dealing with exclusive, high end properties.
Married with two daughters and living locally in Avonhead, family life has given Nicky a fresh perspective on life. “At the end of the day, if I am able to simplify the process for someone, make it an easier, more enjoyable experience for them, and achieve the results they were looking for, I’ve done my job”.
Nicky sets high standards for herself, and gains huge satisfaction from seeing the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or achieving the goals set out by her sellers. Her energy, work ethic and passion for the industry are almost boundless, and it’s these attributes that make Nicky Brownlee one of the most respected Real Estate agents in Christchurch.
Contact Tim Sprott
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Since commencing his Real Estate career in 1994, Tim has been helping local families and people buy and sell property, over 400 to be exact, making him one of the most respected and successful sales consultants in the north-west of the city (Avonhead, Ilam, Burnside and Bishopdale). His knowledge of the local market (Avonhead, Ilam, Burnside and Bishopdale) has been invaluable and beneficial to his clients.
Selling your home can be a stressful exercise. With Tim’s experience and professional yet easy going manner, he has the ability to make the whole process of buying or selling a comfortable one, as he listens to his clients needs and turns them into reality. Tim’s client satisfaction is testament to that and he derives an enormous amount of pride from the many referrals from past clients and continued repeat business.
With the tremendous support of the Avonhead office, Tim provides a superior level of service to his clients. “Our marketing, sales support, technology and training is second to none, and this makes my job so much easier.”