50A Steadman Road Christchurch STEADY AS SHE GOES!Tweet
- 50A.1 Steadman Road Auction Brochure.pdf
- 50A.2 Steadman Road Auction Title.pdf
- 50A.3 Steadman Road Auction LIM Report.pdf
- 50A.4 Steadman Road Auction EQC- Insurance.pdf
- 50A.5 Steadman Road Auction Contract.pdf
- 50A.6 Steadman Road Auction Building Report.pdf
And go it must!, our current owners have decided to downsize and build a smaller home, relinquishing what has been a brilliant property to accommodate their family and pets in a fabulous location.
Steadman Road popular for it's close proximity to the racecourse, with a rural feel, a view to the hills from the kitchen window, this quiet and private home is set back from the road and has been a haven for our owners and the reasons are easily apparent.
Large living areas, a stylish kitchen including Bosch appliances, 3 double bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom, 2 toilets, the large lounge flows seamlessly to the covered patio, perfect for hosting the summer bbq's.
An established 813m2 section is sheltered and private, there is an internal access double garage and an abundance of off street parking, perfect for the boat, caravan etc.
Clad in Oamaru stone, and well maintained (recently re-siliconed), the permanent materials here will offer peace of mind. The woodfire has been a family favourite and provide an abundance of heat and ambience to match.
Our owners have committed to their build, and 'go' they must, view quickly as homes of this calibre in such an affordable price bracket will be snapped up quickly.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nicky Brownlee
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Drawing on her own experiences buying and selling numerous properties, Nicky’s real strength lies in her ability to genuinely empathise with her clients. Having been on both sides of the equation, Nicky knows that what people really value in their Real Estate agent is commitment, communication and honesty. Using this philosophy to build rapport not only with her clients, but also with potential purchasers, Nicky has experienced far reaching success in all aspects of the local market, and including dealing with exclusive, high end properties.
Married with two daughters and living locally in Avonhead, family life has given Nicky a fresh perspective on life. “At the end of the day, if I am able to simplify the process for someone, make it an easier, more enjoyable experience for them, and achieve the results they were looking for, I’ve done my job”.
Nicky sets high standards for herself, and gains huge satisfaction from seeing the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or achieving the goals set out by her sellers. Her energy, work ethic and passion for the industry are almost boundless, and it’s these attributes that make Nicky Brownlee one of the most respected Real Estate agents in Christchurch.