3 Neathwest Avenue Fall in Love!Tweet
- /Building Report and EQC Info/
- Building Report & EQC Info.pdf
- /Contract, LIM & Title/
- Contract, LIM & Title.pdf
- /Deadline Brought Forward/
- Brought Forward.jpg
- /Further Documents/
- Further Documents.pdf
- /Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide/
Property DescriptionModern and Sunny! This quality property is set amongst homes of a similar high calibre, and in a fantastic neighbourhood.
Soak up the sun in the fabulous open plan kitchen-dining area while taking-in the tranquil view of the garden. Serving a crowd? Open the double doors to the adjacent lounge and enjoy the flexibility and space that this layout offers, including a fantastic outdoor entertainment area.
Close to shops and major transport routes, and with gorgeous street appeal plus a pretty easy-care garden add to the long list of desirable features. Sitting on TC1 land (the best there is!). This is a must see! Don't delay. Pop along to the Open Homes
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Derryn Webster
Contact Phil Rotherham
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Experience – with over 30 years as a Real Estate professional, Phil Rotherham has a wealth of experience to call on, and an in-depth knowledge of the Canterbury property market which is second to none. Achievements – Phil has consistently placed in Canterbury’s Annual Top 20 performing agents, and has received nationwide acclaim throughout his career. Why? Because he sets high standards for himself. He strives to achieve the best possible results for all his clients, and his desire to attain these results has never wavered. Motivation – Phil’s energy and drive come from a combination of being passionate about the property industry, and his love for meeting and dealing with people from a diverse range of backgrounds. His ability to move with the times and adapt a marketing plan to suit individual client needs makes Phil the obvious choice when it comes time to sell your home.
I’ve enjoyed a lot of success over the years, and of course the accolades are satisfying, but nothing is more rewarding than the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or helping a client achieve the sale of their home.