16 Jane Deans Close JANE DEANS, YOUR'E SO CLOSE!Tweet
- 16.1 Jane Deans Close Auction Brochure.pdf
- 16.2 Jane Deans Close Auction Title.pdf
- 16.3 Jane Deans Close Auction LIM Report.pdf
- 16.4 Jane Deans Close Auction EQC - Insurance.pdf
- 16.5 Jane Deans Close Auction Contract.pdf
- 16.6 Jane Deans Close Auction Building Report.pdf
Our owners are now residing in Australia and do not see a foreseeable return, however their time in this fabulous quiet, rear position which provided a real sense of retreat, will be sorely missed. The home has been the backdrop for many happy family memories, and we now offer these enticements to lucky new owners.
A well thought out floor plan of approx. 400m2, with four, more than generous bedrooms (one on the ground floor), a study, three living rooms and three bathrooms easily accommodating a multiplicity of ages and stages. Well-proportioned living & dining areas link naturally with outdoor entertaining areas and this knit facilitates great harmony. Neutral decor throughout provides a backdrop for your personal style and with EQC repairs completed you can enjoy peace of mind. The large 4 car internal access garaging matches perfectly the large proportions of the home.
The home's centrality and proximity to Hagley Park, Mona Vale & numerous amenities will forever underpin its core value. With the bonus of excellent recreational and educational opportunities within easy reach, zoned for sought after schools, Christchurch Boys and Girls High.
We recommend you act quickly and move 'closer' to secure a rewarding future for your family.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nicky Brownlee
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Drawing on her own experiences buying and selling numerous properties, Nicky’s real strength lies in her ability to genuinely empathise with her clients. Having been on both sides of the equation, Nicky knows that what people really value in their Real Estate agent is commitment, communication and honesty. Using this philosophy to build rapport not only with her clients, but also with potential purchasers, Nicky has experienced far reaching success in all aspects of the local market, and including dealing with exclusive, high end properties.
Married with two daughters and living locally in Avonhead, family life has given Nicky a fresh perspective on life. “At the end of the day, if I am able to simplify the process for someone, make it an easier, more enjoyable experience for them, and achieve the results they were looking for, I’ve done my job”.
Nicky sets high standards for herself, and gains huge satisfaction from seeing the smile on a new purchaser’s face, or achieving the goals set out by her sellers. Her energy, work ethic and passion for the industry are almost boundless, and it’s these attributes that make Nicky Brownlee one of the most respected Real Estate agents in Christchurch.