44 Colligan Street A Home with a Heart!Tweet
- 10.Harcourts Grenadier AUCTION Info.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 1b.Property Info Disclaimer.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 2.Title.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 3.LIM.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 4.EQC Documents.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 5.Insurance Policy.44.Colligan St.pdf
- 6.Auction Agreement (Approved).44 Colligan St.pdf
- 6b.Auction Auth+Bidding Ack.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 6d.Auction Registration Info.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 7.Building Inspection Report.44 Colligan St.pdf
- 9.Further Documents+Disclaimer.44 Colligan St.pdf
Property DescriptionKeeping pace with today's busy lifestyle, everything about this sun-filled home and convenient location is appealing.
As a single level 4 double bedroom home on a freehold title, with double internal access garaging, you will come home to your very own private, well-appointed peaceful haven. Whether it's for families, couples needing extra space, investors or those thinking of retirement years, there are so many positives, it's easy to see why our current owners have known this to be a much-loved family home for the last 15 years.
The double-glazed home is welcoming and conducive to family living, benefiting from an open plan kitchen, dining room flowing through to a comfortable, sun filled lounge at the front of the home. Perfect for entertaining, there is a large, north facing, sheltered patio off the dining room, opening to the most delightful, well established garden setting. The home has recently had new carpet giving it a fresh sparkle.
Being situated in a family-friendly suburb and set amongst other quality homes in an established and friendly neighbourhood, with easy access to the local park, bus routes, Westfield, Uni and cafes the location is a very sought-after one, and for good reason.
With immediate possession available, be quick to view to be settled in your new home before Christmas.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.*
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThis information pack may include a number of reports commissioned by the vendor for the vendor’s purposes. While this information has been provided in good faith to provide information on the property, from a legal perspective please do not rely on this information as there is no guarantee it is accurate or complete and you are strongly advised to obtain your own independent reports on all and any aspects that you deem important when purchasing this property.
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Julie Proctor
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having been a consistently high performing sales consultant since 2003 and part of the award winning Harcourts Grenadier Avonhead Office. Julie’s reputation has been built on a solid foundation of exceptional levels of service, passion, and empathy. Her approach is one of total dedication to her clients to achieve outstanding results.
Julie has a genuinely approachable nature which affords her the ability to build lasting relationships based on trust. Many clients have commended her for going above and beyond the call of duty to bring results that exceeded their expectations.
With the additional complexities of selling real estate today, is vital to have an experienced sales consultant who has the ability to look at each individual home and situation and advise accordingly on the best way forward. Many sellers, buyers as well as bankers and lawyers have expressed their gratitude to Jule for providing all the in-depth information and paperwork to make the process of selling, seamless and smooth.
Recognising that it is often a very stressful process for owners when selling their most important asset. Julie brings her intuitive, and often empathic approach to the process, enabling people to feel empowered to make decisions they feel in control of. Consequently, this consummate professional enjoys the loyalty of a very strong referral client base and as it is said … “Results Speak – and as it happens, so do happy clients!”
Please feel free to contact Julie to discuss your own real estate plans.
027 245 1350 / 03 352 1350