2/25 Westlake Drive, Halswell Lifestyle PlusTweet
- /Other Information/
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
- /Property Information/
- 25a Westlake Drive- Asbestos Invoice.pdf
- 25a Westlake Drive- Insulation Statement.pdf
- AMP Insurance Schedule.pdf
- CLM_2011_180783 - COMET-A SCOPE OF WORKS.pdf
- MBC 25A Westlake Dr - Asbestos Clearance report.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionA rare opportunity to be living in an urban house within minutes of a rural setting including lakes and parks.
A sun-soaked two storey townhouse to be envied with double internal access garage, separate laundry, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, one bathroom, two toilets and two very spacious double bedrooms upstairs.
Totally independent rear unit with own driveway and beautiful private garden.
Well looking after by the tenants and they are happy to continuing the tenancy after it expires by the end of April this year.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa Wong
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
If, as they say, a face can launch a thousand ships, then Lisa Wong’s infectious smile could sell a thousand houses and, indeed, she has been involved with many, many successful real estate transactions in her 15 year real estate career.
Armed with an effervescent, intoxicating personality and coming from the background of teaching and mass media, it is not surprising that Lisa has such excellent interpersonal skills. This is reflected in the strong reputation she has earned in the industry and the mutual respect she enjoys among the people working with her.
International investors and immigrants form a vital group of buyers in the New Zealand housing market – something Lisa is acutely aware of. Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, Lisa is passionate about promoting Christchurch and, incredibly comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life and from different ethnic backgrounds, knows how to make the buying/selling process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
Achieving consistent results in real estate, requires unwavering commitment. Lisa genuinely cares about her client’s needs and prides herself on having their best interests at heart.