6/446 Ferry Road A Quiet RetreatTweet
- A Flyer Ferry unit 6.pdf
- A Title Ferry 446_6.pdf
- B Portstone - Insurance Policy Schedule 2018-2019.pdf
- C District Plan Property Search Ferry 446.pdf
- D Portstone - Rules Final 2012.pdf
- E Portstone - EQC Scope Unit 6.pdf
- F Portstone - U6 - Construction Completion Inspection.pdf
- G Sale and Purchase Agreement Ferry unit 6.pdf
- H Portstone - PCD Unit 6 - Nov 2019.pdf
- I Listed Land Use Register Ferry 446.pdf
- J TC Rating Ferry 446.pdf
- K Harcourts Grenadier Purchaser Forms.pdf
- L REAA Buying or Selling your property.pdf
- M Rental Assessment A4 6.446 Ferry Road.pdf
- REAA Selling your property.pdf
- Y Agents Profile.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacinta Le Lievre
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Jacinta joined the real estate industry from a strong background in finance and contract administration, readily transferring her excellent negotiation skills and attention to detail.
Having travelled extensively and worked in both London and Melbourne for several years, Jacinta has been settled in Christchurch since 2003. Experienced in property renovation, and with a flair for interior design, she enjoys looking for the potential in all types of property.
Possessing a lifelong love for real estate, coupled with a genuine interest in meeting and helping people, Jacinta presents an understanding and confident approach to both buying and selling in the market. Her skills in achieving a great result for your property sale also extend to helping you find and secure your ideal next property.