4 Westby Street, Waltham, Christchurch The Secret's Out!Tweet
- Approved Auction Agreement - 4 Westby Street.pdf
- Aside Agreement - Interactive PDF.pdf
- Authority to Bid Telephone Form.pdf
- Building Report - 4 Westby Street Waltham.pdf
- CLM_2011_061170 - 4 WESTBY STREET - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION INSPECTION (1).pdf
- CLM_2011_061170 - 4 WESTBY STREET - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION INSPECTION (2).pdf
- CLM_2011_061170 - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- Important Information for Buyers Sellers of Property.pdf
- Insurance Policy.pdf
- LIM Report - 4 Westby Street.pdf
- New Roof Invoice, including Asbestos removal.pdf
- Plumbing invoice for shower.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Rental Assessment - 4 Westby Street.pdf
- Summary of Pre Auction Process.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/admin/properties#
Contact Mandy Martin
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
With over twenty years of Primary School teaching under her belt, Mandy was looking for a new challenge and selling real estate seemed the perfect fit.
During her time in education, she developed excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills, both of which are crucial to being a successful consultant. Mandy is professional, honest, motivated, respected, and always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. She also has excellent communication skills and is adept at dealing with people of all ages and from many diverse backgrounds.
With her easy-going nature, she quickly builds rapport with both buyers and sellers alike, and prides herself on always being available for them.