- MEA318 Sale and purchase agreement guide V1 26.09.19.pdf
- MEA322 settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide.pdf
- MEA71a OIA Information Sheets V1 25.3.19.pdf
- Standard S&P Agreement.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ellen Ming
Mountfort Estate Agents Ltd
Ellen is the Number One Salesperson for Ray White Bucklands Beach and has placed in the top 1% of Ray White’s entire international sales force for over 18 consecutive years. This outstanding record is all the more impressive when you realise listing with Ellen means you personally deal with her during your entire selling process. Ellen consistently receives 10/10 in the Ray White Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Backed by her team of marketing and support people and under one of New Zealand's leading real estate brands, you will have complete confidence and peace of mind that your property is being marketed professionally and that buyers will have accurate and easily accessible information provided to them.
Ellen's commitment to her vendors is to 'strive for the very best price through exceptional marketing and negotiating skills' and she is completely focused and dedicated. She has lived in the Eastern Beaches for over 30 years, has an in-depth knowledge of the area plus a large and continually evolving buyer database.
When you think of Eastern Beaches' real estate, Ellen's name is the first to come to mind as she has long been considered by her peers as the area specialist. She is always appreciative of the privilege she is given when an owner entrusts the sale of their home to her and welcomes the opportunity to get a fantastic result for you.