57 Radiata Street, Fairview Downs, Hamilton Home with Rural ViewsTweet
- As Laid Drainage Plan - New Detached GarageConvert Existing - Family Room.pdf (public)
- As Laid Drainage Plan for New Dwelling With Attached Garage.pdf (public)
- Building Consent - Plans - New Dwelling With Attached Garage.pdf (public)
- Building Consent - Site Plans - Detached GarageConvert Existing - Family Room.pdf (public)
- Code Compliance Certificate - Dwelling With Attached Garage.pdf (public)
- Code Compliance Certificate - New Detached GarageConvert Existing - Family Room.pdf (public)
- LIM Report 2013.pdf (public)
- Property Guru Schools in Area.pdf (public)
- Rates - Hamilton City Council.html (public)
- Rates - Waikato Regional Council.html (public)
- Rental Appraisal - Harcourts.pdf (public)
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf (public)
- Title.pdf (public)
Property DescriptionThe best of both worlds offering a rural outlook coupled with easy walking distance to the Westfield/City Bus Stop. Three bedrooms, two living areas and 1+ bathrooms. Good choices here with a configuration of bedrooms and living. You choose. Both the Master Bedroom and Lounge open to the private sunny well fenced section. Room to garden or just enjoy the space of your own back yard and the green beyond. This is a great home in a great location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.