1 Eden Terrace, Waipukurau, Central Hawkes Bay Calling Families or Home BusinessTweet
- APPROVED Tender Agreement - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- Acknowledgement of Supplied Material.pdf
- Council file 3 - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- Council files 1 - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- Council files 2 - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- Council files 4 - 1 Eden Terrace Roading - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- Fluer - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- ORI - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- RA - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
- REA - Residential Property S&P Agreement Guide.pdf
- Tender Guidelines.pdf
- Title - 1 Eden Terrace.pdf
Property DescriptionMagnificent home for family living and entertaining, this property has so many features that there is something for everyone.
On offer we have -
• 869 sqm land
• 185 sqm floor
• open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• 4x bedrooms plus office/hobby room
• 3 bathrooms (1 with spa bath)
• upstairs master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and stunning views of the Ruahine Ranges
• the studio could continue as AirBNB or use for small business
• 3x heat pumps, 20x solar roof panels and insulated home
• large outdoor deck leading off kitchen
• heated outdoor pool with cover
• 2x single garages both with auto doors (one with workshop and office)
• multiple security cameras
• fully fenced
Contact Megan Dallimore for further details 0212427669.
Tender closes 27th May 2022, 3pm @ Tremains Waipukurau (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Megan Dallimore
Tremains Real Estate 2008
As a Real Estate professional in Central Hawke’s Bay and having experience both in the residential / lifestyle sectors, Megan is comfortable and knowledgeable talking all things Real Estate. With life, work experiences and networks in the agriculture (pastoral), horticultural (fertiliser), FMCG locally and New Zealand wide, along with strong family connections all attribute to Megan’s success. She is born and bred in Hawke’s Bay, with a huge amount of passion and respect for the Central Hawke’s Bay region and has been active in the community for the last 20 years. She lives with her family on 12 acres on Waipawa’ s town boundary, breeding dexter cattle and a has keen interest in the local equestrian trekking community. If you are to ask Megan what its like to live in Central Hawkes Bay she will reply ‘I’m living the CHB dream’, so when it comes to local knowledge she will be able to answer many of your questions, from the best coffee to taking your family to the best beaches. Good, honest and effective communication with both vendors and buyers has been a strong focus of Megan’s, so if you are wanting someone to listen, take action and get results, Megan would love to hear from you.