2/113 Ireland Road, Waipawa, Central Hawkes Bay Hello McDreamyTweet
- 2.113 Ireland Road - Updated ORI.pdf
- Acknowledgement of Supplied Material.pdf
- Flyer - 2_113 Ireland Road.pdf
- RA - 2_113 Ireland Road.pdf
- REA Agency agreement guide.pdf
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Tender Guidelines.pdf
- Title - 2_113 Ireland Road.pdf
Property DescriptionAllow yourself to be enchanted by this very special home. A delight to the eyes and magic on your senses everywhere you turn. Enjoy your own piece of paradise on 1.09 ha (2.47 acres) of flat contoured land, including a pond filled with birdlife year-round. Floor area will not disappoint being 202sqm2 of house, 65 sqm2 of cottage (currently Air BNB with high occupancy), and a 24 sqm2 of Portacom for office or storage space. An outdoor wrap around deck that will easily cater for large family gatherings, outdoor entertaining or enjoy plenty of space to just chill. Property is on town & tank (15,000Lx2) water and garden irrigation fed from the pond. Only a short drive to the extremely popular and now zoned Waipawa School, and bus pickup for high schools. Enjoy the many Waipawa cafes, bakery, Waipawa butchery and some boutique shopping. Close-by is the Tuki Tuki Trail that is a network of trails for walkers and bikers or grab the fly rod for some trout fishing. Central Hawkes Bay was recently voted as having some of the best beaches (for swimming, surfing, diving & fishing) in the HB Region an approx. 30-minute drive. A work commute to Hastings approx. 35 minutes drive.
Call Megan Dallimore for more information 0212427669.
Tender closes 27th May 2022 @ 2pm Tremains Waipukurau Office (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Megan Dallimore
Tremains Real Estate 2008
As a Real Estate professional in Central Hawke’s Bay and having experience both in the residential / lifestyle sectors, Megan is comfortable and knowledgeable talking all things Real Estate. With life, work experiences and networks in the agriculture (pastoral), horticultural (fertiliser), FMCG locally and New Zealand wide, along with strong family connections all attribute to Megan’s success. She is born and bred in Hawke’s Bay, with a huge amount of passion and respect for the Central Hawke’s Bay region and has been active in the community for the last 20 years. She lives with her family on 12 acres on Waipawa’ s town boundary, breeding dexter cattle and a has keen interest in the local equestrian trekking community. If you are to ask Megan what its like to live in Central Hawkes Bay she will reply ‘I’m living the CHB dream’, so when it comes to local knowledge she will be able to answer many of your questions, from the best coffee to taking your family to the best beaches. Good, honest and effective communication with both vendors and buyers has been a strong focus of Megan’s, so if you are wanting someone to listen, take action and get results, Megan would love to hear from you.