71 Hayton Road, Wigram Estate Realisation - Profile Development OpportunityTweet
- 71 Hayton Road IM.pdf
- District Plan Zoning Designation-71 Hayton Rd.pdf
- LIM Report-71 Hayton Road.pdf
- Rates and valuation_Christchurch City Council_71 Hayton Road.pdf
- S & P Agreement 71 Hayton Rd.pdf
- Title CB43B_1053.pdf
Property DescriptionNAI Harcourts have pleasure in presenting to the market for sale with vacant possession, this prime Wigram freehold industrial property. Strategically located on Hayton Road near the roundabout to Parkhouse Road and adjacent the entrance to the highly regarded Wigram Business Park, sits the 3216 square metre site of sealed asphalt yard with two separate buildings. Excellent profile to the near 10,000 passing vehicle movements per day is offered by its 41 metre frontage to the key thoroughfare road. Main south western arterial roads and Southern Motorway access are just two minutes drive away, while being only 9km from Christchurch International Airport and 6km from the City Centre. Surrounded by prominent national brand businesses including Enzed, Tyre Max, Kennards Hire, Mainfreight and a new NPD Fuel Station directly opposite, underline the value of the property's position in the heart of the Wigram industrial hub. Existing buildings on the site comprise a permanent material, concrete block Office & Amenity building of approximately 60m2 with very presentable refurbished office/reception and main office, staff lunchroom, two separate toilets and washroom. A three bay, low stud steel framed Storage/Workshop shed constructed of concrete block walls and floor, with metal roof and wall cladding offers approximately 130m2 of practical covered space with roller door access. An open 'lean to' structure of approximately 50m2 is attached to the workshop. The Industrial Heavy zoned site is fully fenced with security sliding gate to the entry/ exit. Key highlights - 3216m2 secure sealed yard with buildings - Strategic Wigram Industrial location surrounded by national brand businesses - 130m (approx) 3 bay Workshop/ Storage Shed (low stud, clearspan) - 60m (approx) Office & Amenities building recently refurbished - 3 phase power to Workshop - Excellent access to main arterial roads and city - Industrial Heavy zoning - Suited to a wide range of users with excellent development potential The property will appeal to owner occupiers looking for secure yard space with profile including material or vehicle storage/display, or to those with an eye for the future development potential of the site in this highly sought after and tightly held location. Improvements on the site are currently not insured and the property is offered for sale on an 'As is, Where is' basis, by Deadline Sale closing at 4pm on Tuesday 29 September, 2020 (unless sold prior). Contact the sole agent, Dave Calder, today for further information and to arrange viewing. The floor areas quoted are sourced from Property Guru, and have not been independently verified. We recommend the purchaser seeks their own expert assessment from a suitably qualified professional.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.