1/1 Kingsford Smith Drive High Profile Commercial InvestmentTweet
- BC Insurance Policy Schedules - 29.06.21 to 29.06.22.pdf
- Deed of Lease signed in counterpart 20622.pdf
- Deed of Lease L1. 1 Kingsford Smith Health and Safety.pdf
- Deed of Renewal and Variation of Lease HandS.pdf
- Kingsford Smith - Body Corp Rules.pdf
- Kingsford Smith - PCD Unit 1 5.5.22.pdf
- Kingsford Smith Drive IM.pdf
- LM2200614 - 1 - 1 KINGSFORD SMITH DRIVE - 06-05-2022.pdf
- Sales and Purchase by Auction Agreement.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Craig Edwards
NAI Harcourts Grenadier
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd. Licensed REAA 2008
A highly respected commercial property specialist Craig has a wealth of experience spanning more than 21 years in commercial property agency. His expertise and skill in project marketing, investment sales, leasing and commercial development have made him a high performing and highly valued professional in the industry. His extensive knowledge in the commercial property sector means Craig’s is often called upon to assist clients in a range of complex property and transaction matters with a highly creative solution based focus. A skilled marketer his diligent approach means clients have confidence in his marketing and campaign strategies with results to match.
Leading the NAI Harcourts Grenadier team Craig takes a pride in the standard of service provided by his team and works hard to ensure the best possible results for commercial agency, business brokerage and property management clients.
Craig is an Associate of the Real Estate Institute and a member or the Real Estate Authority's Complaints Assessment Committee - an important industry role assisting to uphold standards for real estate agency work.
Outside the office Craig is a competitive keelboat sailor with community interests in support of sailing and recreational boating.