Lot 141 Acland Park, Rolleston harcourtsnzTweet
- Lot 141 Acland.pdf
Property DescriptionGolden Homes is proudly building houses using ZOG engineered steel framing. It is specifically designed for New Zealand's unique condition and the demands of New Zealand families for a stronger, more durable, healthier living environment.
* Architectural Facade Options
* Brick and Linear Exterior Cladding
* Fully Inclusive Designer Kitchen
* Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump
* LED lighting
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Interior Colour Consultation
* Fixed Floor Covering Consultation
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Khristine Barrington
Grenadier Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Khristine has been in the relationship business for over 15 years, working closely with people and families across a range of sectors.
A true global citizen, Khristine has lived in 3 continents, visited 76 countries (made great connections in all of them) and can verse in multiple languages.
Education has played a key role in her life, completing a degree in Business Management in De La Salle University in Manila and Nutrition Science Policy with Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. She is also a Certified Fitness Trainer with the American Council of Exercise (ACE).
On moving with her husband to Christchurch, she developed a passion for property and building - the industries both her husband and father-in-law are in. Never afraid of a new challenge, after a long career in aviation working for Emirates Airlines, Khristine decided to retrain, bringing her passion and drive to the real estate industry.
Never sitting still, she’s an active member in a number of groups and clubs across Christchurch, including Toastmasters International and the Canterbury Horticultural Society. Continually growing her unique skill set and network, with her passion for trying new things and meeting great people.
A point of personal pride is her diverse range of indoor plants, gardening and the kitchen creations she’s able to make from its produce.
Khristine’s first step with every client is making sure they are a perfect fit and establishing a clear understanding of their needs. From there she harnesses a range of technical tools and modern channels, to help fulfil people’s buying and selling goals efficiently.
A personal highlight of moving to New Zealand for her is the great collection of cafes she’s able to enjoy, so if you’re ever thinking of buying or selling, be sure to get in touch for a coffee and a chat!