15 Kawari Drive Pegasus Of course size matters!Tweet
- 15 Kawari Drive - Property File.pdf
Property DescriptionThis spacious 4-bedroom family home is well designed to allow growing families and extended family groups room to spread out and enjoy separate spaces. The communal areas of the home are divided into two separate wings at the front of the house. The main family rooms are open plan with a living space, dining area and the stunning designer kitchen. This area opens outdoors via two sets of ranch sliders to a paved patio and small garden. A gas fireplace adds the cozy glow of real flame without the hassle. The generous kitchen is a real feature here with sleek, modern design, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in butlers pantry. Adjacent to this family area is the second living room with heat pump and ranch sliders to another, north facing outdoor area. A roomy entrance foyer separates the sleeping and living quarters.
All four bedrooms are doubles and the master is particularly spacious, featuring two walk-through wardrobes on either side of the room connecting to a roomy en-suite in the middle. There is a second heat pump here to ensure year round comfort. The main bathroom is cleverly designed with toilet, vanity area and a large double shower room, each space separate but interconnected. There is also a separate laundry and good storage space. The décor throughout is light with hard flooring everywhere providing great practicality and a modern, Scandinavian feel.
There is a double garage with internal access. Located just a stones throw from Pegasus golf course and the lake and reserve, with Pegasus Bay School an easy 10 minute stroll away, this is a location fit for a family.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyPlease leave a coBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.mment when access the files, as to the reason and for whom.
Contact Andrea Allen
Harcourts Grenadier City
98 Moorhouse Avenue, City, Christchurch
Andrea Allen graced local screens on Canterbury Television off and on for ten years. Her gregarious personality warmly welcomed in viewers and guests to her studio for light hearted banter and entertaining conversation. Andreas willingness to help people and the wider community has allowed her to assist charities by MCing and organising charity auction events. Andrea proudly is a resident of the Waimakariri District and is an active member of the Woodend Sefton Community Board. 2017 has seen a relaunch of Andreas career pursuits and she is proudly a member of the Harcourts Grenadier City team as a licensed Real Estate Agent. She relishes her spare time with her family and her lust for fast cars has become a bit of an obsession. She calls her self a middle class bogan - proudly!