10 Te Maru Place, Redwood Excellent first/second home, great area.Tweet
- Te Maru Information Response - CLM.2011.173102 - Smith - 5.9.19 - GC.pdf
- Te Maru Insurance13082019.pdf
- Te Maru LIM.pdf
- Te Maru LLUR-Enquiry-240578-625d1506-e897-42c4-8cb6-7057e1cfb367.pdf
- /REA Guide/
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Te Maru Rates11082019.pdf
- /Rental assessment/
- Te Maru Place, Redwood - Rental Assessment - A4.pdf
- Te Maru Title.pdf
Property DescriptionDelightful 3 double bedroom family home with superb flow from modern kitchen to dining/lounge through sliding doors to North facing decking and back yard. Excellent opportunity to enjoy the area and what it has to offer being so close to schools and general amenities. Double garage, good sized section and so sunny.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Geoff Smith
Contact Paul Middleditch
Grenadier REALTY LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
When you’re selling or leasing your commercial property you want someone committed to achieving the best possible result for you. Paul’s military background and extensive real estate career spanning 12 years, has instilled the discipline required to see the job through. Paul’s focus never deviates from the end result… selling or leasing your property for the best possible price and giving his clients and customers a positive real estate experience. His ability to relate to a wide range of people means you’ll not only enjoy selling or leasing your property with him, but he also brings a large network of potential customers for you to handpick the best buyer or tenant for your individual circumstance. Totally professional, absolutely reliable and very approachable, it is hardly surprising that most of Paul’s listings come from those who have sold their properties through him before.
Utilising a wide range of resources available through NAI Harcourts, bolstered by effective marketing systems, thorough market analysis & research and the latest in cutting edge technology, Paul’s clients are assured they are employing a complete and true professional. So when you’re ready to sell or lease your property whether it be retail, office space or industrial, and want immediate action, contact the real estate professional who has the strategic ability to take that transaction to new a new level.
Awarded Top NAI Agent Harcourts Grenadier 2018/19