72 Severn Street, St Albans Stylish & Seriously Selling on SevernTweet
- /Auction Information /
- Thank you for your interest.pdf
- Insurance Policy.pdf
- /LIM & TITLE/
- LIM & Title.pdf
- /REAA Guide/
- /Reports /
- /Updated Auction Sale & Purchase Agreement /
- Auction Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionPast meets present in this impeccably renovated home which sits within the picturesque tree-lined setting of Severn Street.
Superbly modernised throughout the interior showcases a highly desirable neutral colour scheme alongside new carpeting and contemporary finishes to provide immense comfort from the moment you move in.
The updates also continue outdoors where abundant off-street space supplements the new versatile double garage.
The kitchen delivers a taste of modern flair, with the striking rangehood complementing the excellent fittings and eye-pleasing splashback while an island bench provides a natural hub for family and guests. In addition to the open plan living area, the floor plan also enjoys the presence of a study to offer a brilliant space for homework or those who work from home.
Hosting four double bedrooms, a total of three toilets and a separate laundry, this highly functional home also boasts an ensuite off the master bedroom while a family bathroom caters to the rest of the household.
Positioned upon a 746m2 section which includes a well-sized deck that extends from the kitchen, the property's grounds are also spacious and present the opportunity for buyers to create an inviting garden backdrop.
This family-friendly neighbourhood has easy access to local amenities and the array of offerings in Merivale, while zoning for St Albans School and Heaton Intermediate is yet another bonus.
Purchasers looking to acquire in this popular location are encouraged to act quickly as this home will be sold. Contact me for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ally Morris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ally loves what she does. With over 20 years of experience in sales and management, Ally understands that each sale begins with a strong connection between herself and the buyer and seller.
Ally takes time to discover what her clients are really looking for, and uses that information to find the perfect solution for them regardless of needs and budget. She understands that every client and every property is different and she avoids the cookie cutter approach to property marketing. By understanding that each client has individual needs and that each property is unique, she brings a very personal approach to real estate.
When you work with Ally, you’re working with someone who cares about your long-term happiness. She places a high value on personal connections and meeting her clients’ needs. She is caring, hardworking, and committed to delivering the absolute best result for you.
Before beginning in real estate, Ally worked in business for herself for over 20 years. Her time in the corporate world has given her access to a wide variety of clients and allowed her to make strong connections across many different business sectors. In her personal life, Ally is the mother of two wonderful daughters and has a passion for martial arts. With over 30 years’ experience in New Zealand and overseas, she has been successful in tournaments, coaching, and teaching. Martial
arts have taught Ally about the fundamental importance of respect, values, and integrity.
Ally will bring clarity, honesty, and determination to the process of helping you on your real estate journey.