601/225 Salisbury Street Fantastic Living and ReturnTweet
- A-Property Information List-Letter to customers.pdf
- B-Title -415032.pdf
- C-LIM report-225 Salisbury St.pdf
- E-Auction Agreement20191105-601-225 Salisbury St--20191107.pdf
- F-Rental assessment-601-225 Salisbury Street, Christchurch Central - Rental Assessment.pdf
- O2-Overseas Acknowldgement.pdf
- O3-Profile Pages_Fang Wang_4 Pages.pdf
- /D-Body Corporate Info/
- D1-404361 AGM Minutes 181121.pdf
- D2-404361 EQC SOW Part1 120516.pdf
- D3-404361 EQC SOW Part2 120516.pdf
- D4-404361 Pre-contract Disclosure Statement Form 18 Unit 601 191101.pdf
- D5-404361 Rules 130725.pdf
- /H-Auction Info/
- H-Aside Agreement.pdf
- H-Authority to Bid on behalf or by phone.pdf
- H-Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry Into Contract.pdf
- H-Pre Auction Offer Procedure Acknowledgement.pdf
Please kindly fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fang Wang
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling or buying real estate is one of the most important decisions you will make in life. So it is really important to use a sales consultant who will listen to what your real estate needs are and work in partnership with you to get the very best result.
Fang has worked previously in architectural design and management in top international architectural companies in China, and 4 years in earthquake “repairing field” in Christchurch. This has given Fang a real appreciation of the problems Cantabrians have faced with their repairs.
Fang's previous working testimonials express how they appreciated her honesty, reliable performance and exceptional outcomes she delivered. Fang’s can-do attitude and her excellent communication skills in all her roles have endeared her to those that she has worked with.
Languages bridge the communication with people from different backgrounds, but there is something more about people behind languages that connects people who are from different cultures. Fang is fluent in Mandarin and English and knows moving to Christchurch several years ago was the best move she has ever made.
Fang’s philosophy in life is “a promise made, is a promise kept”. So when looking for a sales consultant that has integrity and commitment, give Fang a call, she won’t disappoint.