350 Hawkins Road, Hororata Owners on Transfer: Must Be SoldTweet
- 350 Hawkins Rd LIM.pdf
- 350&352 Hawkins Rd - Info.pdf
- 352 Hawkins Rd LIM.pdf
- Purchaser information for buying NZ property.pdf
Property DescriptionOpportunity prevails for a large or extended family, tradesmen or developer/investor. This 1960s very spacious 3 bedroom, 2 living, 2 bathroom home on 3042m² (3/4 acre) in two titles; one of 1017m² and the other of 2025m². The second Title has two road frontages and is sub-dividable into two lots, or can have a second dwelling built on as it is.
The property is enhanced by a large workshop of 96m² with separately metered 3phase power and ideal for a tradesman or avid collector of stuff. In addition there is a second high stud 3 bay shed of 66m² for storage of vehicles, machinery or more stuff.
The house is complemented by a mature treed garden and lawn setting with ample space for children to run riot all day long. Located within Hororata village and a short walk to Primary School, local café, service centre, and the school bus to Darfield High. An easy commute to Christchurch, Rolleston or Darfield and situated on the doorstep to many alpine recreational pursuits.
This property presents a host of possibilities to enhance its future value. Don't miss this magnificent opportunity. The owners are on transfer and the property must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.