68 Garden Road, Fendalton, Christchurch Avant-garde(n)Tweet
- 64 Garden Road_Plans & Elevations.pdf
- 64 Garden Road_Sections and Details.pdf
- 68 Garden Road, Fendalton - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 706080_historic title.pdf
- 706080_search title.pdf
- A - Info Documents.pdf
- A.2 - Buyers guide to deadline sale.pdf
- A.3 - Pre-Deadline Offer Form for Vendors and Purchasers.pdf
- B- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- LIM 68 Garden Road.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 68 Garden Road.pdf
Property DescriptionAhead of its time and setting the standard for all who follow, this majestic 533m2 home represents a tour de force in both design and construction. Designed by Tim Dagg (Sheppard + Rout) and crafted with passion by Masterbuilders, the combination of cutting edge and classic features ensures your haven remains timeless in the face of fluctuating global trends.
The solidity and permanence of tilt slab is softened by cedar and aluminium detailing, while attention to detail is evident in the considered approach to the internal fixtures and finishes. The juxtaposition of exposed concrete and jewel-like lighting in the entry hall foreshadows our sellers eclectic design inspiration; maintaining a cohesive palette while introducing bespoke touches. Davinia Suttons' expertise in kitchen design won the prestigious "heart of the home" Masterbuilder's Award in 2016, with bathrooms and laundry also illustrating her deft touches.
All four bedrooms are ensuited and the master also enjoys a luxurious walk-in-robe and dressing room. Highly efficient temperature control systems include superb insulation, ducted air conditioning in-slab piped underfloor heating.
Entertain in style with a vast array of indoor and outdoor options - from the formal dining room's French-inspired elegance to the relaxed 24m2 outdoor poolhouse, there is something to suit all ages and stages. Gourmands will appreciate the temperature-controlled wine cellar while the more athletic amongst us will delight in the pool, gym and sauna.
Manicured 1,082m2 grounds are a masterful mix of privacy and practicality, including inground pool and vast covered terraces. Garaging for up to 5 vehicles is a rarity in the city, so collectors should be quick to add this to their watchlist.
Offering the total package of luxury, comfort and sophistication in a highly sought after location, this spectacular home is truly one of a kind - to book your private inspection call me today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alison Aitken
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Alison Aitken's name is synonymous with success in real estate.
She is consistently Harcourt's highest achieving sales consultant in New Zealand. Since starting her career in 1991, she has produced outstanding results in real estate sales.
After successively holding the position of No. 1 Female Salesperson for Harcourts for several years, she rapidly climbed the success charts and held the coveted title of No. 1 Salesperson for Harcourts in Christchurch for 13 consecutive years and was No. 1 Salesperson Nationally 1999-2003 and 2011/2012.
Alison's achievements are the result of passion for the business, hard work and a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with.
"Success in real estate comes through good communication, the basis of which is listening to and understanding your client and tailoring with them the solution for their particular situation."
Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Alison in her quest for outstanding results, her prowess in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Alison derives enormous satisfaction from the many referrals and recommendations from past clients and enjoys a very high percentage of repeat business.