Part 195 Styx Mill Road, Casebrook Make your Move, Make Your Money!Tweet
- 195 Styx Mill Road - plan showing area A.jpg
- A - Info Documents.pdf
- Appendix A.JPG
- B- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Consent by Purchaser to Entry into Contract.pdf
- District Plan Property Search_195 Styx Mill Rd.pdf
- LLUR-Enquiry-195 Styx mill Rd.pdf
- S&P agreement - Part 195 Styx Mill Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionThere are very few pockets of the city left where you can buy a generous parcel of land for future redevelopment, so we are excited to bring just such an opportunity to the market.
This glorious parcel of approximately 1.25 hectares (which could be more or less depending on your needs), zoned “Residential New Neighbourhood” sits on the semi-rural north-west fringe of the city.
With the reassurance of quality homes nearby, this represents a brilliant opportunity for the astute purchaser to explore the mouth-watering possibilities (subject to council consent).
This tract boasts proximity to enviable recreational reserves, shops & transport links – further underpinning the long term value of your investment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alison Aitken
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Alison Aitken's name is synonymous with success in real estate.
She is consistently Harcourt's highest achieving sales consultant in New Zealand. Since starting her career in 1991, she has produced outstanding results in real estate sales.
After successively holding the position of No. 1 Female Salesperson for Harcourts for several years, she rapidly climbed the success charts and held the coveted title of No. 1 Salesperson for Harcourts in Christchurch for 13 consecutive years and was No. 1 Salesperson Nationally 1999-2003 and 2011/2012.
Alison's achievements are the result of passion for the business, hard work and a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with.
"Success in real estate comes through good communication, the basis of which is listening to and understanding your client and tailoring with them the solution for their particular situation."
Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Alison in her quest for outstanding results, her prowess in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Alison derives enormous satisfaction from the many referrals and recommendations from past clients and enjoys a very high percentage of repeat business.