5 Cunningham Place Opportunity KnocksTweet
- /Deadline Sale - Information /
- Deadline Sale - How to Make a Valid Offer.pdf
- /EQC Documents/
- EQC Documentation.pdf
- Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- /Property Information /
- House Energy Report - insulation.pdf
- LLUR Report.pdf
- /REAA Guide/
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement /
- Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry Into Contract - 5 Cunningham Place.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 5 Cunningham Place.pdf
Property DescriptionThis immaculate two-bedroom, permanent material, standalone home will not remain on the market for long.
With a peaceful outlook, well-tended garden, and light and airy open-plan living spaces, it is sure to prove popular.
Two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a separate toilet offer private living spaces while a heat pump ensures that the house remains warm throughout the colder months.
The spacious kitchen offers ample storage space and a pleasing open plan flow to the dining room. A large garden window above the bench space provides abundant natural light and a calm environment for preparing meals.
The property has an internal access double garage that allows for ample storage. Inside, the neutral decor and light-filled rooms offer plenty of opportunities to personalise the environment and swiftly make your mark. Move in right away or add value with cosmetic improvements, the choice is yours - this is a property that offers options.
Located very close to the shops and only ten minutes to the CBD, this house offers convenience yet quiet - the best of both worlds. The lounge flows to a sun-filled and peaceful courtyard surrounded by flowers and greenery. A few steps across the road is a park replete with mature trees, native bush, and a small playground. The proximity of this amenity makes it easy to access and enjoy.
Solidly built with brick facades, aluminium joinery, and a tile roof, this house offers low maintenance and reliable construction.
The flowers are blooming, and spring is the time for fresh starts.
Don't delay, contact me today for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ally Morris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ally loves what she does. With over 20 years of experience in sales and management, Ally understands that each sale begins with a strong connection between herself and the buyer and seller.
Ally takes time to discover what her clients are really looking for, and uses that information to find the perfect solution for them regardless of needs and budget. She understands that every client and every property is different and she avoids the cookie cutter approach to property marketing. By understanding that each client has individual needs and that each property is unique, she brings a very personal approach to real estate.
When you work with Ally, you’re working with someone who cares about your long-term happiness. She places a high value on personal connections and meeting her clients’ needs. She is caring, hardworking, and committed to delivering the absolute best result for you.
Before beginning in real estate, Ally worked in business for herself for over 20 years. Her time in the corporate world has given her access to a wide variety of clients and allowed her to make strong connections across many different business sectors. In her personal life, Ally is the mother of two wonderful daughters and has a passion for martial arts. With over 30 years’ experience in New Zealand and overseas, she has been successful in tournaments, coaching, and teaching. Martial
arts have taught Ally about the fundamental importance of respect, values, and integrity.
Ally will bring clarity, honesty, and determination to the process of helping you on your real estate journey.