178 Marshlands Road Presentation + MotivationTweet
- /Auction Information /
- AUCTION INFORMATION PACK.pdf
- /Auction Sale & Purchase Agreement /
- Approved Auction Agreement 178 Marshland Road.pdf
- /EQC Documents/
- Added work post repairs 2.tif
- Added work post repairs.tif
- CLM-2011-220067 -Information Response- Yee 26.01.18 CC (1).pdf
- Completed repairs letter.tif
- Dec 2011.tif
- Deed of Assignment of Settled Claims.pdf
- EQC signed form.pdf
- Feb 2011.tif
- Sep 2010 (2).tif
- Sep 2010.tif
- 178 Marshland Road - Insurance.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM - 178 Marshland Road.pdf
- /REAA Guide/
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment_178 Marshland Road.pdf
Property DescriptionOffering ample proportions and superb presentation; this four-bedroom home is brought to the market with unquestionable commitment by a vendor looking to embark on a new build.
The tastefully decorated interior has been beautifully maintained and features modern hues throughout. It also allows for enhancement, and this will appeal to the likes of investors and first-time buyers who want the ability to add value to their investment.
The well-configured floor plan includes a free-flowing kitchen and dining space that adjoins the attractive lounge; and the presence of a sunroom contributes immense flexibility, as it could act as a study should you require.
Accommodation is provided by four bedrooms that share a functional family bathroom. Comfort is delivered by a heat pump, with a heat transfer system ensuring warmth is evenly dispersed throughout the home.
A deck and low-maintenance garden are privately positioned at the rear of the property along with a double garage which offers secure vehicle storage.
Conveniently placed near the local park, Home Base Shirley and The Palms, you are also a little over 10-minutes’ drive from the CBD which is ideal for those who frequent the city.
The vendor is intent on achieving a sale, and therefore, your earliest viewing is advised. Contact me for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ally Morris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ally loves what she does. With over 20 years of experience in sales and management, Ally understands that each sale begins with a strong connection between herself and the buyer and seller.
Ally takes time to discover what her clients are really looking for, and uses that information to find the perfect solution for them regardless of needs and budget. She understands that every client and every property is different and she avoids the cookie cutter approach to property marketing. By understanding that each client has individual needs and that each property is unique, she brings a very personal approach to real estate.
When you work with Ally, you’re working with someone who cares about your long-term happiness. She places a high value on personal connections and meeting her clients’ needs. She is caring, hardworking, and committed to delivering the absolute best result for you.
Before beginning in real estate, Ally worked in business for herself for over 20 years. Her time in the corporate world has given her access to a wide variety of clients and allowed her to make strong connections across many different business sectors. In her personal life, Ally is the mother of two wonderful daughters and has a passion for martial arts. With over 30 years’ experience in New Zealand and overseas, she has been successful in tournaments, coaching, and teaching. Martial
arts have taught Ally about the fundamental importance of respect, values, and integrity.
Ally will bring clarity, honesty, and determination to the process of helping you on your real estate journey.