11 Kowai Street, Leithfield Beach Life at the BeachTweet
- 11 Kowai St - Auction Contract Doc.pdf
- 11 Kowai St - Cert of Currency.pdf
- 11 Kowai St - Client Flyer.pdf
- 11 Kowai St - EQC no claims.pdf
- 11 Kowai St - LIM & Title.pdf
- 11 Kowai St - Title.pdf
- Buying Guide Documents.pdf
- Further Purchase Documents.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated at Leithfield Beach this permanent material 2 bedroom home features a private 607m² site with plenty of room to park the boat or caravan.
This delightful home has a modern kitchen/dining area with underbench oven, gas hob and plenty of storage. The combined bathroom/laundry has separate shower, large vanity and gas hot water.
A spacious sunny open plan living area with heatpump, woodburner and acrylic double glazing throughout makes for warm comfortable living.
Easy care grounds with dual access, single garage and a two storey workshop/studio (not consented) ideal for the home handyman.
A short walk to the beach, children's playground, tennis courts and local swimming/paddling pool, and only a few minutes' drive to Amberley, and an easy commute to the City.
A wonderful opportunity to get your feet firmly on the property ladder or perhaps just down sizing and looking for a quiet private location to enjoy.
Further information call Bob Gillard today on 027 4358758.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.