238 Bower Avenue A Beaut on Bower - As is where isTweet
- /Auction Agreement /
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- /Auction Information /
- Auction Information.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report 238 Bower Avenue.pdf
- /REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide/
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- /Solid Burner /
- Solid-Burner- 238 Bower Avenue.pdf
- /Statement Relating to passing over of information /
- Statement relating to passing over of information.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilders and those with an eye for opportunity will immediately see the potential and value in this beachside property. A two bedroom, one bathroom home with a standalone garage on 582m2, it offers the very best of the North New Brighton lifestyle.
Although the property is designated 'as is, where is', it does come with a full building report.
The owner is currently residing overseas and has decided to offer future opportunities to the new owner.
This home offers:
- Standalone garage
- Off-street parking
- Log burner
- Seperate Laundry
- Fully fenced garden
- Spacious deck and outdoor living area
- Two double bedrooms
Inside, the rooms are well proportioned, and the log burner ensures the property stays toasty and warm in the winter months. The kitchen has plenty of space to benefit from a remodel, while the separate laundry adds to the sense of internal space. Cosmetic upgrades will make a significant impact on the visual appeal of this well-structured property.
Located in zone for Rāwhiti School, Avonside Girls' High School and Shirley Boys' High School, this home will no doubt prove to be an attractive rental prospect and presents a significant opportunity for knowledgeable buyers to swiftly add value.
Property files are available for download, including the fully detailed and recent builders' report.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ally Morris
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ally loves what she does. With over 20 years of experience in sales and management, Ally understands that each sale begins with a strong connection between herself and the buyer and seller.
Ally takes time to discover what her clients are really looking for, and uses that information to find the perfect solution for them regardless of needs and budget. She understands that every client and every property is different and she avoids the cookie cutter approach to property marketing. By understanding that each client has individual needs and that each property is unique, she brings a very personal approach to real estate.
When you work with Ally, you’re working with someone who cares about your long-term happiness. She places a high value on personal connections and meeting her clients’ needs. She is caring, hardworking, and committed to delivering the absolute best result for you.
Before beginning in real estate, Ally worked in business for herself for over 20 years. Her time in the corporate world has given her access to a wide variety of clients and allowed her to make strong connections across many different business sectors. In her personal life, Ally is the mother of two wonderful daughters and has a passion for martial arts. With over 30 years’ experience in New Zealand and overseas, she has been successful in tournaments, coaching, and teaching. Martial
arts have taught Ally about the fundamental importance of respect, values, and integrity.
Ally will bring clarity, honesty, and determination to the process of helping you on your real estate journey.